White Sox vs Tigers 7:10PM WPWR tv

Kyyle23

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not watching. I'm not a masochist. However, the way Shields has suddenly become unable to get anyone out suggests that something is wrong with him.

Maybe the Padres knew that and were therefore eager to dump him. If that is the case, how could the Sox not see the same thing? Did they do their due diligence?

This loss will certainly be more on Hahn than Ventura.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:55 PM)
Are there people here who still think we have a chance this season?

I do. I wouldn't bet my house on it, but this is a talented team that had the best record in the AL in early May. Throw in the fact that the Royals aren't world-beaters anymore and DET and CLE are good-but-not-great, and I could see the Sox getting hot, winning 92 games and eeking out a division win.

That said, I stand by my original prediction of 85 wins and no playoffs.

QUOTE (Black_Jack29 @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:58 PM)
I do. I wouldn't bet my house on it, but this is a talented team that had the best record in the AL in early May. Throw in the fact that the Royals aren't world-beaters anymore and DET and CLE are good-but-not-great, and I could see the Sox getting hot, winning 92 games and eeking out a division win.

85 seems very optimistic.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 01:59 AM)
This is the guy who was hitting .335 in AAA? JFC I'm done watching this game

Three pitches and Coats is out.Coats swing is ridiculous

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (Black_Jack29 @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:58 PM)

talented team? Please give me some of whatever you are smoking or drinking man!

QUOTE (Black_Jack29 @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 06:58 PM)

Surely you jest. They got lucky with some wins over Minny and Oakland before they came apart like a 29 cent mop.

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:56 PM)
And if he's worried about his job, then things will only get worse...nothing to lose by cleaning out whatever's left in the farm.

Hahn's just been awful in "go for it" mode.

I hope JR is getting really embarrassed by this team!