White Sox vs Tigers 7:10PM WPWR tv

Kyyle23

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 01:40 AM)
I think people are using their dissatisfaction with the team's on field performance an excuse to discredit the FO and organization as a whole.

The organization is awful. Talent level is bad at the big league level and farm system is a disgrace. Hahn has made a ton of moves the last few years, and almost everyone has failed.

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 08:40 PM)
I think people are using their dissatisfaction with the team's on field performance an excuse to discredit the FO and organization as a whole.

Discredit the FO? What have they done lately? 1 playoff appearance in what ten years?

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:38 PM)
Yeah Hawk would be worse.

But then he would be overly excited again when AJ, Thome or Rowand was named manager. At least for a week or two.

I'd take Carl Everett at this point, or Big Frank as interim until the end of the season.

QUOTE (Black_Jack29 @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 02:35 AM)
Looking silly and not making plays are two different things. I don't think that an above-average RF would've caught that ball.

I don't think he had a chance for that ball

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 08:40 PM)

I disagree Sox have not made playoffs in years, have same issues and problems year after year with no end in sight. FO needs changed top to bottom.

Edited by Soxfest

I'm wondering if the Padres would be willing to deal Jon Jay for a prospect price that the Sox could afford. I don't think that they could afford Reddick or Bruce. Jay would be a solution to the #2 spot and would allow the offensively challenged Ajax to be a fourth outfielder.