White Sox vs Tigers 7:10PM WPWR tv

Kyyle23

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 10:54 PM)
Hate this "tradition" of managers getting right up in umpire's faces screaming their heads off. Probably looks normal to you guys who grew up with it but looks ridiculous to me. You can make the point without borderline bullying.

?????

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 09:54 PM)
Hate this "tradition" of managers getting right up in umpire's faces screaming their heads off. Probably looks normal to you guys who grew up with it but looks ridiculous to me. You can make the point without borderline bullying.

He got thrown out when he was in the dugout. It is automatic when you argue balls and strikes although they usually give you a little leeway if you are chirping from the dugout. Once your tossed, you might as well get your money's worth. It may get you a call later especially if you are like Robin and not always screaming.

QUOTE (CB2.0 @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 08:56 PM)
?????

In any other context, someone standing less than a foot away from your face and screaming would be classified as bullying, or whatever synonym you want to use. It looks normal to you because baseball managers have always done it, but for someone like me who just came into baseball in the last 3 years, it looks absurd.