White Sox vs Tigers 7:10PM WPWR tv

Kyyle23

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That play would have been made with Adam Eaton where he belongs, in RF.

But nobody can be surprised when you have Avi in the outfield, and somehow Ventura trusts him more than Coats.

Doesn't make any sense. Can Coats ONLY play LF? Because it's hard to imagine anyone worse in RF, honestly.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 01:16 AM)
I mean, off a 10 run performance, they had to give him a thorough physical to complete the trade.

You would think so. But, I am seeing someone who doesn't look sharp. He seems to be guiding the ball. Is he hurt? But, whatever this us absolutely pathetic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:17 PM)
That play would have been made with Adam Eaton where he belongs, in RF.

But nobody can be surprised when you have Avi in the outfield, and somehow Ventura trusts him more than Coats.

Doesn't make any sense. Can Coats ONLY play LF? Because it's hard to imagine anyone worse in RF, honestly.

It makes zero sense for Avi to be in RF instead of Coats. Coats is actually a pretty good defender. I think Robin wants to be fired

Coats has played in 266 games in RF just so everyone knows

Edited by BigHurt3515

My God this team sucks. I really can't believe how bad they suck. I am beyond words and beyond disappointed at this whole damn organization. I have never been so disappointed in this team. For the first time in my life, I am seriously ashamed to be a White Sox fan. I never thought I would ever, ever feel that way.

Edited by soxfan85