Sox Winner!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please turn the year around now baseball gods. Infuse the blood of all bullpen members with majesty, strike lightning into the sticks of all our hitters, and please let this guy figure out how to f***ing pitch again... Fast. Please.

15cvfw.gif

Finally!

Nice bunt by Anderson. Nice job by Eaton to win it. Good to finally beat a Central team in Game One of a series. Oops, we also did that against KC.

Time to start manning up and winning more. First time since 2002 Sox came back from 7 down to win. It took a while but indeed it counts as a comeback from a 7-run deficit. For a while it looked like Detroit would always be that one run ahead.

Glad Anderson knows how to bunt. Moving that runner over helped. Some good performances in relief as well, even by the guy I have hated on, Albers.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 11:50 PM)
Please turn the year around now baseball gods. Infuse the blood of all bullpen members with majesty, strike lightning into the sticks of all our hitters, and please let this guy figure out how to f***ing pitch again... Fast. Please.

15cvfw.gif

Yes!! Big Game James kept us within striking distance, that's all you can ask!! Great win!!

After Abreu's bomb, I briefly considered announcing that I had a strange feeling of optimism about this game. I didn't, so I can't bump it unfortunately, but I did continue to watch for some reason. Usually, when it's a looming blowout like that, I find other things to do. Either way, great win!

QUOTE (soxfan85 @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 09:53 PM)
Yes!! Big Game James kept us within striking distance, that's all you can ask!! Great win!!

I ask him to throw a quality game next outing. That's a start of more. :P