White Sox vs Tigers 7:10PM CSN

Kyyle23

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 09:11 PM)
KC just won, so at least the Sox lose no ground on 1st tonight.

KC is 21-7 at home now. Face the Tigers after the Sox are done with them.

Indians' announcers are pretty excited not to be facing Chris Sale this weekend.

DJ lighting into Ausmus for having Romine bunt against a LHP when he's a RHB with a 4 run lead in the 9th...

Doesn't think it's the way baseball should be played...or at least used to be played.

Obviously, the Tigers blew a huge lead last night but the feeling of this game is quite a bit different with the Sox not scoring for the last three innings instead of creeping closer and closer.

QUOTE (Black_Jack29 @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 03:49 AM)
Shuck should be playing RF until Ajax returns (or until we trade for a better option) and Avi should be DHing. Yeah, I know that it's frustrating seeing Shuck and Coats in the lineup so often, but that's what happens when injuries occur and your GM has traded away your only ML-ready young outfielder. DHing Saladino is the last thing that the Sox should be doing.

It bugs me that one of our better hitters, Saladino, is sitting most every day. He should be getting MLB at bats. Shuck bothers me.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 03:51 AM)
Just send Avi down, admit your mistakes and pray he can turn it around playing everyday.

Amen, brother! Avi's days as a Sox should be Beckham-ed.

QUOTE (Black_Jack29 @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 03:54 AM)
You seem to think that Saladino is an offensive upgrade over Shuck, and he's really not.

Shuck blows. I hate to say it but he is another Teahen.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 09:37 PM)
It bugs me that one of our better hitters, Saladino, is sitting most every day. He should be getting MLB at bats. Shuck bothers me.

Amen, brother! Avi's days as a Sox should be Beckham-ed.

Shuck blows. I hate to say it but he is another Teahen.

Saladino had a big hit TONIGHT. And the homer in NYC.

He's not one of our better hitters, though. You're being too selective with your sample size/memory.

Unless you think 650 is a good OPS.

MORE lackadaisical outfield defense again there....Austin Jackson going out and Avi having to play has completely screwed over the outfield. It's like a contagious disease has hit, the same one that struck the Sox in 2013 and 2014 in the outfield.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 04:36 AM)
DJ lighting into Ausmus for having Romine bunt against a LHP when he's a RHB with a 4 run lead in the 9th...

Doesn't think it's the way baseball should be played...or at least used to be played.

Obviously, the Tigers blew a huge lead last night but the feeling of this game is quite a bit different with the Sox not scoring for the last three innings instead of creeping closer and closer.

I like DJ, but shut up. Four run lead is nothing.

Looks like more bad defense there from the White Sox.

Missed tags two nights in a row. Gator-armed it.

This team and organization continues to be a trainwreck. Run wouldn't have scored if Eaton would have held Kinsler to a double.

9-23 stretch now.

Infield hit a generous call by the scorekeeper there. RBI.

Edited by caulfield12