where the hell was this lofton

Guest hotsoxchick1

That's one positive about this season ... at least we didn't have Lofton,

Ritchie, Royce and that stiff who started last season in cf.

I forget that guy's name.

Ramirez maybe?

That was two years ago. His name was Julio Ramirez, and Jose was our starting CF to begin '01.

I liked Julio Ramirez, he came out of spring training well, if i do recall. I bet he was glad he was gone too. I am not sure if he was on the playoff roster, but I know he was on the Angels last year. Which team would you rather have been on last year?

That's one positive about this season ... at least we didn't have Lofton,

Ritchie, Royce and that stiff who started last season in cf.

I forget that guy's name.

Ramirez maybe?

That was two years ago. His name was Julio Ramirez, and Jose was our starting CF to begin '01.

I liked Julio Ramirez, he came out of spring training well, if i do recall. I bet he was glad he was gone too. I am not sure if he was on the playoff roster, but I know he was on the Angels last year. Which team would you rather have been on last year?

He may have been on the team, but he surely didn't contribute a damn thing.

The only thing he could do was throw. And if you can believe this, he was about twice as bad as Olivo at the plate.

Didn't Lofton have a couple good months for the Sox before he crapped out?

Don't worry, the dump is coming.

Lofton is CRAP in the playoffs, with almost NO exceptions.

He's about a .200 hitter lifetime in the postseason.

So IF the Lovable Losers get there....and let me just add GO ASTROS right there....Lofton is almost certain to vanish.

Guest hotsoxchick1

So IF the Lovable Losers get there....and let me just add GO ASTROS right there....Lofton is almost certain to vanish.

he had 1... count it 1.. good month with the sox.. after that it was downhill.......the scrubs have him for about 1 month ......they wont be hangin in long enough to see him go down hill theres only a week left lol.........

he had 1... count it 1.. good month with the sox.. after that it was downhill.......the scrubs have him for about 1 month ......they wont be hangin in long enough to see him go down hill theres only a week left lol.........

Yeah but c'mon, the Cubs brought in Doug Glanville for when Lofton sucks. I think they'll be fine.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Yeah but c'mon, the Cubs brought in Doug Glanville for when Lofton sucks. I think they'll be fine.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry my bad i foregot about that one....... :D :D :D