6/17/16 White Sox at Indians

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 17, 2016 -> 08:09 PM)
Not sure how Hahn thinks this lineup can compete

They can't. But an argument can be made the coaching staff isn't getting the most out of them. I'm certainly not going to use an Austin Jackson injury as an excuse to lose.

Stellar offensive effort so far.

Abreu: Can we please stop with the "he is so close to breaking out." How long we going with that narrative. He isn't.

Frazier: .202. Two ticks from mendoza. And if you look at defensive stats, he's cost us something like 6 runs with his over-rated play at 3b. I'd rather have Trayce with a future than Frazier on the decline. Easy to say the Sox curse again with the lowe average acquisition but the guy hit about this level the second half last year so we just bought him too late. Same with Shields apparently.

Lawrie after a good start .232 and insane amount of K's to go with declining walk rate.

Team needs 3-4 bats. 2-3 relievers.

And if someone can play D that'd be great. Ajax also scores below average on D statistically. Couple that with 0 power. The fact he's a loss at all says everything about this team.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 17, 2016 -> 08:09 PM)
Not sure how Hahn thinks this lineup can compete

I'm not worried. Jerry Reinsdorf assured Bruce Levine the other day that he had no plans for anything but a "full on attack to help his front office find a way to win now". So we are in good hands, nothing to worry about. Just sit back and let the magic happen!