6/17/16 White Sox at Indians

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (StrykerSox @ Jun 18, 2016 -> 12:50 AM)
Frazier sucks hard. Hope to hell he leaves after next year.

Losing himself a lot of money since last year's ASB. Team has no chance to contend if he's going to hit around .200

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 17, 2016 -> 08:51 PM)
Losing himself a lot of money since last year's ASB. Team has no chance to contend if he's going to hit around .200

Won't stop management from going out next season to get another NL power hitter that can't hit his own weight in the AL.

Edited by DashFan

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 18, 2016 -> 01:55 AM)
I didn't realize Soxtalk had gone full panic mode on Frazier

I'm one of his biggest fans, but no excuse for his average to be so low. He's making no adjustments on the low and away slider. If you look at his batted ball stats, his line drive % is way down and he's pulling the ball more than he ever has in his career.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 17, 2016 -> 07:57 PM)
I like Frazier still. The defense still plays. And he'll hit better eventually. If not, oh well. Bye after two years.

His defense has been SO good this year. A complete 180 from what he had been seeing before this year.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 18, 2016 -> 01:01 AM)
His defense has been SO good this year. A complete 180 from what he had been seeing before this year.

I know I use fangraphs a lot, but I truly don't buy he's 23rd out of 26 in terms of defensive fWAR this year. He's been extremely solid.

Quintana really slows things down when there are runners on base.

Probably a function of having such a slim margin for error...that each of those pitches is so critically important.

Since the White Sox have scored 4 runs in his last 6-7 starts or whatever that stat is.