Wtf?!

Guest wsc425

don't know how much you guys like baseball over here, but I would like to show a site i go to where people do, mlbcenter.com. I thought since you might like baseball, you might want to check it out and sign up and we need more mlb fans. We have over 520 members in only being open for 3 months. The site is a baseballgaming/baseball news site with a great staff and great addon mods. Some of our features include an upload script/file server which will be up later where users can upload and download addons for hte high heat and mvp baseball series, reviews, previews, forums, interviews with the slufest lead producer tim mulligan and much more... forums.mlbcenter.com is the forums url. Tim Mulligan, a slugfest producer will be over at our forums to also browse as he likes what he says and will answer any question about slugfest, but he's on tour promoting slugfest so he'll be back in a few days. I just thought that you might want a site to go to that just focuses on baseball.

don't know how much you guys like baseball over here, but I would like to show a site i go to where people do, mlbcenter.com. I thought since you might like baseball, you might want to check it out and sign up and we need more mlb fans. We have over 520 members in only being open for 3 months. The site is a baseballgaming/baseball news site with a great staff and great addon mods. Some of our features include an upload script/file server which will be up later where users can upload and download addons for hte high heat and mvp baseball series, reviews, previews, forums, interviews with the slufest lead producer tim mulligan and much more... forums.mlbcenter.com is the forums url. Tim Mulligan, a slugfest producer will be over at our forums to also browse as he likes what he says and will answer any question about slugfest, but he's on tour promoting slugfest so he'll be back in a few days. I just thought that you might want a site to go to that just focuses on baseball.

Someone sent me a PM with that BS

no way in hell am i leavin this board.

:lol: hsc, bmr, roman

Noone likes you, but do as u wish loser boy.

What the f*** kind of a comment is that?

Im tired of him going around insulting everyone. We have given this kid dozens of 2nd chances. Its over.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Im tired of him going around insulting everyone. We have given this kid dozens of 2nd chances. Its over.

oh yeah hes a popped pimple on the ass of society.... now time for the clearsil......

:huh: What is over? Everytime he makes a post are you going to make fun of him?

No but im going to defend my friends when he calls them ugly and fat for NO reason.

No but im going to defend my friends when he calls them ugly and fat for NO reason.

I'm totally fine with that.

Guest hotsoxchick1

umm when he attacks me for no reason you bet your ass im gonna kick his little scrawney ass back to his mommy/sisters/aunts side cryin........f*** him im sick of that kiddy s*** and all his bulls*** kiddy problems which are way outrageous.. how come none of the rest of you kids do stupid s*** like he does.. your all about the same age...the rest of you are respectful and show your knowledge all he does is put up stupid s*** about showers in boys locker rooms and stuff that most of you guys dont think twice about you just do.........f*** him ............his time is over..... ;)

umm when he attacks me for no reason you bet your ass im gonna kick his little scrawney ass back to his mommy/sisters/aunts side cryin........f*** him im sick of that kiddy s*** and all his bulls*** kiddy problems which are way outrageous.. how come none of the rest of you kids do stupid s*** like he does.. your all about the same age...the rest of you are respectful and show your knowledge all he does is put up stupid s*** about showers in boys locker rooms and stuff that most of you guys dont think twice about you just do.........f*** him ............his time is over..... ;)

I understand backing yourselves up when he makes an insult or whatever but I have no problems with his other posts. In fact some of his offbeat posts have created some quite interesting discussions.

Guest hotsoxchick1

I understand backing yourselves up when he makes an insult or whatever but I have no problems with his other posts. In fact some of his offbeat posts have created some quite interesting discussions.

you are kidding right????which of his posts have created anything but making the top 10 dumbest things on the boards according to his own poll??? most spoke up on that one......did you miss it?????

i remember about a month ago, me and him duked it out in several threads for several days. I am only a few years older than him and my god....you'd think it was a 10 year difference. I gave up on trying to figure this kid out and I will not even read any of his posts anymore, he never talks about anything sox-related, unless it's telling all of us to stay positive :huh: Just ignore him, he either just wants attention or just needs some serious growing up to do......fast.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i remember about a month ago, me and him duked it out in several threads for several days. I am only a few years older than him and my god....you'd think it was a 10 year difference. I gave up on trying to figure this kid out and I will not even read any of his posts anymore, he never talks about anything sox-related, unless it's telling all of us to stay positive :huh: Just ignore him, he either just wants attention or just needs some serious growing up to do......fast.

ya know usually i would let it go.. but to seek me out and personally attack me unprovoked just doesnt set well and i wont let it go unanswered.... then typical of him to start s*** and then run off and hide..... believe me if he so much as squeeks in someones direction without provocation ill pop off at him each and every time.. no one on here deserves to be treated like that.. his time has come and his running amuck on the board days are done..........im fed up with it to say the least.....

ya know usually i would let it go.. but to seek me out and personally attack me unprovoked just doesnt set well and i wont let it go unanswered.... then typical of him to start s*** and then run off and hide..... believe me if he so much as squeeks in someones direction without provocation ill pop off at him each and every time.. no one on here deserves to be treated like that.. his time has come and his running amuck on the board days are done..........im fed up with it to say the least.....

Hsc, The story about your name is exactly as you tell it, it had nothing to do with looks If people would spend time here and learn origins of names,maybe they would not tell stupid made up lies. You were called out and you defended yourself, I am behind you 100%.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Hsc, The story about your name is exactly as you tell it, it had nothing to do with looks If people would spend time here and learn origins of names,maybe they would not tell stupid made up lies. You were called out and you defended yourself, I am behind you 100%.

thank you sox fest.. yes if he sat back and actually read something with intent on learning like the rest of us do then we wouldnt have any problems..... ;) i will back you and anyone else 100% when needed against stupidity like he brings......

Alright this is my OPINION, but wsc gets too much heat.... I mean some of his threads are the most stupid f***ing bulls*** ever, but when he says something like"oh I'm not leaving" and then he gets sarcasm from people and it seems that people will give him s*** when he posts stuff that there is nothing wrong with, how can you not expect him not to get defensive... ignore him or something, but it can be prevented if people would hunt him down... its like evreyone is against him, and thats not helping his cause about getting pissed at people...whatever...

Guest hotsoxchick1
Alright this is my OPINION, but wsc gets too much heat.... I mean some of his threads are the most stupid f***ing bulls*** ever, but when he says something like"oh I'm not leaving" and then he gets sarcasm from people and it seems that people will give him s*** when he posts stuff that there is nothing wrong with, how can you not expect him to get defensive... ignore him or something, but it can be prevented if people would hunt him down... its like evreyone is against him, and thats not helping his cause about getting pissed at people...whatever...

today i did not hunt him down he came at me... i will fight back wether he likes it or not.. i do not care.. dont mess if you dont want to be messed with... he will learn though... just as roman learned..... ;) and believe me roman and i had a knock down drag out and it was over with and he was respectful to everyone after that.......he has his moments but it doesnt take much to put him back in line..... ;)

I'm staying, fellas. Never leaving, always staying or coming back.

I love this board.

arent we the lucky ones...... :rolleyes:

Well some little sarcasm like that can get him pretty pissed i suppose when people will jump on him when ever he posts somehing... no offence to bmr but he jumped right on his ass in the other thread..... when evreyone is ripping on you, youre gonna start to take things personally. IMO

Guest hotsoxchick1

I love this board.

Well some little sarcasm like that can get him pretty pissed i suppose when people will jump on him when ever he posts somehing... no offence to bmr but he jumped right on his ass in the other thread..... when evreyone is ripping on you, youre gonna start to take things personally. IMO

see the thing of it is you miss the plethora of pm and s*** that goes with that stuff... when hes on the boards an spoutin off at the mouth he will get it...period....

I love this board.

I dont even know what this means? :huh: If youre talking about ME taking things personally i have never done that one time on any message board, nor will I ever.

I love this board.

see the thing of it is you miss the plethora of pm and s*** that goes with that stuff... when hes on the boards an spoutin off at the mouth he will get it...period....

Well the way he probably sees it is that you tried to make fun of him or get a laugh at his expense in front of the whole board... and if you are trying to get people to "laugh at him", hes probably not gonna take that with out doing anything (I doubt most kids his age would), and then hes gonna turn around and try to make a joke of you.