Wtf?!

Guest wsc425

I'm staying, fellas. Never leaving, always staying or coming back.

I love this board.

arent we the lucky ones...... :rolleyes:

Well some little sarcasm like that can get him pretty pissed i suppose when people will jump on him when ever he posts somehing... no offence to bmr but he jumped right on his ass in the other thread..... when evreyone is ripping on you, youre gonna start to take things personally. IMO

see the thing of it is you miss the plethora of pm and s*** that goes with that stuff... when hes on the boards an spoutin off at the mouth he will get it...period....

Well the way he probably sees it is that you tried to make fun of him or get a laugh at his expense in front of the whole board... and if you are trying to get people to "laugh at him", hes probably not gonna take that with out doing anything (I doubt most kids his age would), and then hes gonna turn around and try to make a joke of you.

Dude get fucvking real, He brings ALL this s*** on himself. Hes been given a dozen 2nd chances. He says he is sorry and then just goes back to doing the same bulls***. Recess is over, its time for this site to go back to the way it was.

I love this board.

Well some little sarcasm like that can get him pretty pissed i suppose when people will jump on him when ever he posts somehing... no offence to bmr but he jumped right on his ass in the other thread..... when evreyone is ripping on you, youre gonna start to take things personally. IMO

I dont even know what this means? :huh: If youre talking about ME taking things personally i have never done that one time on any message board, nor will I ever.

I was refering to him taking things personally... and this is what I meant in the post:

"Noone likes you, but do as u wish loser boy. "

Guest hotsoxchick1

I love this board.

see the thing of it is you miss the plethora of pm and s*** that goes with that stuff... when hes on the boards an spoutin off at the mouth he will get it...period....

Well the way he probably sees it is that you tried to make fun of him or get a laugh at his expense in front of the whole board... and if you are trying to get people to "laugh at him", hes probably not gonna take that with out doing anything (I doubt most kids his age would), and then hes gonna turn around and try to make a joke of you.

he doesnt need me to have anyone laugh at him he does it quite well on his own.... without my help...... ;)

I love this board.

Dude get fucvking real, He brings ALL this s*** on himself. Hes been given a dozen 2nd chances. He says he is sorry and then just goes back to doing the same bulls***. Recess is over, its time for this site to go back to the way it was.

Im not trying to defend him... he cant shut his mouth, but i thought that we were only getting one side of the story and I was giving a different perspective.

I love this board.

I dont even know what this means? :huh: If youre talking about ME taking things personally i have never done that one time on any message board, nor will I ever.

I was refering to him taking things personally... and this is what I meant in the post:

LOL that was in reaction to him calling my friend fat in one post and ugly in another. My response was mild compared to what he deserves. Personallly, most of us just wish he would never come back but if he does, he should be prepared for continuous verbal lashings because he obviously can not change.

I love this board.

he doesnt need me to have anyone laugh at him he does it quite well on his own.... without my help...... ;)

But the fact remains hes goning to take that as an insult and thats gonna piss him off, and give him initiative for revenge.

I love this board.

But the fact remains hes goning to take that as an insult and thats gonna piss him off, and give him initiative for revenge.

You obviously missed what happened. Sticking up for this piece of s*** isnt going to do you or him any good.

I love this board.

LOL that was in reaction to him calling my friend fat in one post and ugly in another. My response was mild compared to what he deserves. Personallly, most of us just wish he would never come back but if he does, he should be prepared for continuous verbal lashings because he obviously can not change.

Ahh i see than... you posted that after he ripped on HSC,my bad... never mind

Guest hotsoxchick1

I love this board.

well the simple souliton to that is he should shut the hell up or be a bit more mature about the way he handles himself like the rest of the kids here seem to have no problem doing...........

I love this board.

You obviously missed what happened. Sticking up for this piece of s*** isnt going to do you or him any good.

Once again im not defending him, only trying to bring the other side of the argument into the debate... I mean he sees people ganging up on him, hes gonna get defensive

Guest hotsoxchick1

I love this board.

Once again im not defending him, only trying to bring the other side of the argument into the debate... I mean he sees people ganing up on him, hes gonna get defensive

well when he starts the s*** like he did so tonite of course everyones gonna gang up on him.... anyone would expect it i think... play with matches you get burned.....plain and simple and tonite he struck first and got burned... too freakin bad... if he didnt want to be ganged up on then he shouldnt have spoken in the first place.....no one provoked him to begin with he started it... .

Guest hotsoxchick1
Damn.. I miss all the fun!

good nite cubsuck....

yeah steff this is a turn .. usually it is i who misses all the fun and has to catch up.........go figure huh :D

Funny how WSC can start so much s***; directly or indirectly. The whole idea behind this thread was to inform people of another baseball site, but again some people take advantage of the moment to rip the kid. Doesnt bother me at all how any of you talk about him. Though I agree he has started this upon himself, it would be better if all of us just ignored these type of threads. Besides personal insults, there would be no need to reply to a dumb ass thread just to say something like YOUR A f***ING MORON.

About this thread, its not as if there was anything to resond about. It just seemed more like a paid advertisement then a helpful comment about a new site. Overall I find soxtalk to be a great place to disucss baseball with other fans, and devout my attention to it more then any other Sox site.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Funny how WSC can start so much s***; directly or indirectly.  The whole idea behind this thread was to inform people of another baseball site, but again some people take advantage of the moment to rip the kid.  Doesnt bother me at all how any of you talk about him. It just seemed more like a paid advertisement then a helpful comment about a site.  Overall I find soxtalk to be a great place to disucss baseball with other fans, and devout my attention to it more then any other Sox site.

you missed the other ones .. we just spilled into this one.... ;)

Funny how WSC can start so much s***; directly or indirectly.  The whole idea behind this thread was to inform people of another baseball site, but again some people take advantage of the moment to rip the kid.  Doesnt bother me at all how any of you talk about him.  Though I agree he has started this upon himself, it would be better if all of us just ignored these type of threads.  Besides personal insults, there would be no need to reply to a dumb ass thread just to say something like YOUR A f***ING MORON.

About this thread, its not as if there was anything to resond about.  It just seemed more like a paid advertisement then a helpful comment about a new site.  Overall I find soxtalk to be a great place to disucss baseball with other fans, and devout my attention to it more then any other Sox site.

I only posted this because I thought some of u were trying to rat me out of soxtalk

It is hardly creative,

nor insightful,

nor enlightening,

nor challenging to rip into WSC.

It is tiresome to have a bunch of adults attack a young teen.

I have not read this entire thread, just enough to decide that I am so f***ing tired of this s***.

He is this!

no, he is that

but I think he's this

but I think he's that

the more we adults talk trash about wsc

the more adult we are

and show how immature wsc is

by our trash talk

In the immortal words of Barbra Steisand and Donna Summer:

Enough is enough.

Thread closed.