6/18 -- White Sox at Indians

flavum

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 18, 2016 -> 06:00 PM)
You can't realistically blame Don Cooper for this mess after the way Shields pitched for SD against the Mariners and the fact everyone in baseball could look at his peripherals and declining velocity and increased homers and see red flag signs flashing a mile away.

The rotation's ERA is around 5.50 their last 25 games. The reliever cannot throw a strike.

What is Cooper's job?

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 18, 2016 -> 05:01 PM)
Ventura should pull the team off the field, forfeit, resign, and catch a plane to California. It's over. Not all of it is his fault, but it's over.

Exactly. This is embarrassing and shame on this organization and players. JR wants to add? Lol what a f***ing joke

I worked in the yard all day in the hot North Carolina Sun so I could sit on my front porch and watch the White Sox on MLB TV. I was a few minutes late. Grab the beer and got the iPad setup on the front porch. Sit down on the swing and the game comes on and we are down five runs already. Glad I looked forward to this all day. I knew when we traded for Shields it was a mistake. I just didn't think it could be this bad. We are paying 10 million a year for this garbage. Yet we couldn't go after Cespedes or Ian Desmond

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Jun 18, 2016 -> 05:06 PM)
RV just destroyed the bullpen with 2 of the hottest offenses in baseball coming up, Boston and Toronto

Too much respect for the veteran James Shields' career accomplishments to hang him and Hahn out to dry, lol.

Purke and Ynoa are going to eat it again.

Ynoa might find himself in the starting rotation the way he has been going.

And Ian Desmond with the go-ahead sac fly RBI for Tex. Of course.

Edited by caulfield12