June 19th Game Thread: ChiSox at Cleveland

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Add Robertson to the list of guys who is OK, not exceptional. Wow. What a headache of a team. I wonder if the Sox finally will have a complete firesale this year trading everybody except Q and Sale and maybe Abreu. Definitely start shopping Melky, Lawrie, Robertson, Jones, Avi, Frazier and both catchers and see what you can get. Somebody might go for Robertson and Melky and Frazier for starters.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 09:26 PM)
That is the 3rd time by my count he has missed play at 1st to end the game.

Jose is better than his first year but those hard hit shots handcuff even the best of them

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 08:29 PM)
Add Robertson to the list of guys who is OK, not exceptional. Wow. What a headache of a team. I wonder if the Sox finally will have a complete firesale this year trading everybody except Q and Sale and maybe Abreu. Definitely start shopping Melky, Lawrie, Robertson, Jones, Avi, Frazier and both catchers and see what you can get. Somebody might go for Robertson and Melky and Frazier for starters.

I'd be more inclined to watch if they did.

I'd be more intrigued by watching the unknown than by the trash out there now.

Edited by Butter Parque

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 02:32 PM)
I'm sure Robin is gone now.

Unfortunately I'm not convinced he's going anywhere.

Robertson hasn't been the same pitcher by the way since Robin let him get his brains beat in, in K.C. You wonder if mentally that's simply fried him.

Mark

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 08:30 PM)
Jose is better than his first year but those hard hit shots handcuff even the best of them

Anytime Abreu wants to make a winning play late for the Sox this year, it would be appreciated. Ventura better be fired tomorrow to end one of the worst managerial careers I have seen.