Mientkiewicz

KipWellsFan

I'm really surprised he said something like this.

"They're done," Mientkiewicz said of the White Sox. "You hear a lot about Magglio Ordoñez and Frank Thomas getting MVP votes, but you never hear anything about Shannon Stewart and Torii Hunter, and they have been huge for us. And LaTroy Hawkins has got to be the best setup man in the game."

link to entire article

:nono This isn't the type of thing you should be saying, if he ever ended up a FA I don't think the Sox would even consider him.

What a dueche.

link to entire article

:nono This isn't the type of thing you should be saying, if he ever ended up a FA I don't think the Sox would even consider him.

What a dueche.

Ive never had a problem with the truth, so i dont have a problem with these comments at all.

link to entire article

What a dueche.

Ive never had a problem with the truth, so i dont have a problem with these comments at all.

Same here, what do you want him to say after they just beat our asses?

"damn, those white sox are good. everyone should vote for frank and magglio. shannon stewart and torii hunter don't deserve a damn thing."

I think not.

Speak your mind and back it up.

And that's what he'll do.

link to entire article

What a dueche.

"damn, those white sox are good. everyone should vote for frank and magglio. shannon stewart and torii hunter don't deserve a damn thing."

I think not.

But Torri Hunter? Sorry, .250 hitters with a .312 OBP are not MVP's. Defense yeah.

link to entire article

What a dueche.

I think not.

But Torri Hunter? Sorry, .250 hitters with a .312 OBP are not MVP's. Defense yeah.

Maybe he meant last season. :huh:

link to entire article

What a dueche.

The thing that really annoys me about him is that he is on the banner of our site...

What's up with that?

Get him OFFFFFFFFFFFf

Guest hotsoxchick1

link to entire article

What a dueche.

The thing that really annoys me about him is that he is on the banner of our site...

What's up with that?

Get him OFFFFFFFFFFFf

pleaseeeeeeeeeee... ive seen enough of him to last a lifetime....... :angry: good thing it doesnt talk too....... :o

Mientkiewicz is a jackass. Kenny Williams had the best thing to say about him when Mientkiewicz popped off about USC shouldn't hold the All-Star game (after the ump attack)...something along the lines of 'he doesn't have to worry, he won't be here' Mientkiewicz and Pierzinski look like a couple of f**s anyway. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I personally wouldn't go down that street though.

I was just gonna find this quote too. Glad someone else found it before me.

I have no problem with accepting the fact that we lost the division. I DO have a problem with someone kicking us while we're down. That just pisses me off like nothing else.

That being said, I wish many, many groin kicks and bean balls to Doug Mientkiewicz in the future. A few spikings wouldn't be bad either.

God I wish so bad after seeing this comment that we would just reel off 10 straight and have the Twinkies lose 3 of their next 8. Nothing would make me happier in the world.

It won't happen though :(

Corwin Malone minor league left handed fireballer, whos had his share of downs but finished the season with some definite ups.

Wow, I'm embarrased to say this, but I always thought that Corwin Malone was white. It doesn't really matter, but was surprised to see his picture. Guess I should do some more research on White Sox prospects! :lol: