June 20th Game Thread: White Sox @ Boston 6:10 CT

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 02:55 AM)
Keep the walks coming!

they are. Walked the bases loaded and no outs. It's lIke thry are willing the way to lose

Edited by elrockinMT

I actually feel sorry for Robin more than despise him. He has to watch this crap every night. He is making a ton of money as well to watch one of the most dysfunctional teams in modern Sox history. Find a way to lose, this team will lose.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 01:58 AM)
I despise the owner, front office and scouts.

It's hard to think of anyone in this organization that deserves to keep their job. Maybe the new scouting director, as at least he hasn't shown to be horrible at his job yet. Besides that, this organization is easily one of the worst in baseball.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 20, 2016 -> 08:58 PM)
I actually feel sorry for Robin more than despise him. He has to watch this crap every night. He is making a ton of money as well to watch one of the most dysfunctional teams in modern Sox history. Find a way to lose, this team will lose.

Robin is part of the suck... he is the Shepard of these cowpies.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 20, 2016 -> 07:59 PM)
It's hard to think of anyone in this organization that deserves to keep their job. Maybe the new scouting director, as at least he hasn't shown to be horrible at his job yet. Besides that, this organization is easily one of the worst in baseball.

I want this entire structure blown up but it will never happen.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 01:58 AM)

Yeah, don't feel bad at all for him. He's just not a good manager. Should have never taken the job if he had doubts.