2016-2017 NBA Thread

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 28, 2016 -> 08:57 AM)
http://www.nbadraftroom.com/p/2017-nba-mock-draft.html

Looks like a lot of first and second year collegiate players...not seeing all these potential franchise-altering superstars yet, guess we have to let the NCAA season play out first.

Class of incoming Freshman is really good with: Josh Jackson and Harry Giles leading the way

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 28, 2016 -> 09:24 AM)
http://www.sbnation.com/2016/6/28/12029662...16-kevin-durant

Not missing much anyway, not when the top 20 expect max deals.

Wouldn't mind if I heard we were kicking tires on crabbe.

Yeah, bad list for the ones could even be possibilities.

He doesnt do much for this team but I still like Deron Williams. I could see him going somewhere where thats the perfect fit for him and being a key piece but some have been saying that for years about him.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jun 28, 2016 -> 06:03 PM)
All sorts of rumors that Harrison Barnes was in Chicago today. Could be anything though. He was HS teammates with Doug McDermott

He was house hunting on the North Shore. Had the same real estate agent LeBron used.

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Jun 28, 2016 -> 08:50 AM)
The smart play would be to tank and grab one of the big names in the 2017 draft. Apparently it's expected to be loaded one with franchise players all around.

I highly doubt no big free agents wanna come here with gar/pax in charge

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jun 28, 2016 -> 10:54 PM)
Schanowski wrote in his story tonight that Bulls want to re-sign Etwaun Moore and he'll cost $8-$10 million per year. That's f***ing crazy talk, man.

the cap jump is going to distort everything to gross proportions this offseason

QUOTE (Deadpool @ Jun 28, 2016 -> 11:31 PM)
This year, I don't want any free agents to come here. I want room for two maxes next year.

I agree with this. Trade Taj and Mike Dunleavy. Sign a couple of fee agents to 1 year deals and go with it preserving the cap space for next season.

Schanowski wrote in his story tonight that Bulls want to re-sign Etwaun Moore and he'll cost $8-$10 million per year. That's f***ing crazy talk, man.

If they don't re-sign him, I'm pretty sure an equal player will be available that's left out of that payday.

Jesus Christ man...

The NBA should have just put this cap increase in slowly. A 20 million dollar raise over one year is wayyyyyy too much. It's unfair for those who had already signed non-max contracts and way too generous to players that are currently free agents.