June 23rd Game Thread: White Sox @ Red Sox 12:35pm CT

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 02:10 PM)
My god, the overreactions... you win 3 games and nobody says anything, you have one nightmarish half inning and people are calling for the destruction of the roster.

This team is fools gold

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 04:09 PM)
I've been trying to root this s*** fest on the past week. It's gotten nowhere besides a few lucky wins. This team sucks and just needs blow up. Front office won't be fired so screw it let them blow it up. I'm not interested in half measures anymore.

Then why you here pardon me asking?

You can't really blame Robin for Albers being a horrible reliever/option. The only reason I wanted him gone is the 10-23 stretch in which the team played like total clowns. How would you like to have to put in a guy like Albers as one of your prime relievers? If you have a s***ty bullpen, it's very difficult to cover four fricking innings. Almost impossible.

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 03:18 PM)
Am I the only one who wants to see a double steal with these guys on base?

Honestly, with Anderson's speed, it's an enticing risk. I wouldn't mind it, as long as he gets a good lead

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 03:05 PM)
Easily one of the main culprits for the fall from 1st to 4th

The sad part is that he was a pivotal part of getting us to first place to begin with.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 09:14 PM)
So you were thinking on Monday the White Sox should sweep and Shields should win this game?

Real baseball fans know how hard it is to come into Fenway park and sweep the BoSox. We are not done yet but 3 out if 4 is pretty good