Chicago White Sox vs Toronto Blue Jays 6/24/16

White Sox fans going with the "USA! USA! USA!" response to Blue Jays' fans cheering their team...

Lake swung at ball 4 there. Typical AAAA player. That's an at bat that separates the quality of major league players from pretenders.

Edited by caulfield12

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The strategy of every opposing team against our top 3 pitchers is going to be to take pitches, foul them off...work long into counts and try to get Sale/Q/Rodon out of the game after the 5th or 6th, giving them 3-4 opportunities against the suddenly depleted and completely vulnerable Sox bullpen.

89 pitches by Rodon so far...Donaldson with a very professional at-bat.

Rodon looking as good as he has all season.

Unfortunately, the offense is completely stifled by Sanchez. And Carlos only has one inning left for the Sox offense to score before his pitch count dictates that Ventura pulls him.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 24, 2016 -> 08:46 PM)
The strategy of every opposing team against our top 3 pitchers is going to be to take pitches, foul them off...work long into counts and try to get Sale/Q/Rodon out of the game after the 5th or 6th, giving them 3-4 opportunities against the suddenly depleted and completely vulnerable Sox bullpen.

The Sox would never adopt that strategy. If a guy has an era close to 5 and above hack at every pitch possible.

f***ing f***. I wait, wait, wait for Tim Anderson to hit, and what do they do? Cover his AB by focusing on some douchebag fan in a horse mask. What a load of s***.

f*** Benetti. f*** Stone. f*** their constant guests who spend innings talking about random s*** I don't care about. These guys sit up there and spend 50% of the time talking about things other than baseball. How about shutting the f*** up and letting me watch a baseball game?

Oh, and good job, Melk.