wtf??????

Guest hotsoxchick1

Maybe so but mine done change with the wind.  Im not a pathetic, whiny, follower like you, who will never amount to anything in this life because he spends etenity b****ing and moaning about the world and the hand he was dealt.  Yeah apu, your pathetic life long, loser, homsexual ass really impresses people........... :lol:

Wow, BMR. I'm impressed. For a guy who had a hot girlfriend, a good job etc. you can string together a diatribe of lame 6th grade insults spliced with homophobia with the best of the kids graduating the 8th grade.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, BMR.  I'm impressed.  For a guy who had a hot girlfriend, a good job etc. you can string together a diatribe of lame 6th grade insults spliced with homophobia with the best of the kids graduating the 8th grade.

LOL wow what a comeback. I knew you couldnt back your bulls***. ANy day you want to match any kind of accomplishment in this life, let me know. Ill more than gladly match my IQ up against yours, since you now feel like questioning my intelligence. I had it all bro, and i will have it all again. People like you and cw are just jealous of that, and thats understandable. On the other hand, recognizing and pointing out that two people are homosexuals, does not make me homophobic. Im very comfortable with my sexuality, are you? Im very comfortable around all people, are you? In fact i had a neighbor over the other night and realized an hour or two into it that he was gay, and i didnt really care in the least. Recognizing he was gay doesnt make me a bigot.... :lol:

LOL wow what a comeback.  I knew you couldnt back your bulls***.  ANy day you want to match any kind of accomplishment in this life, let me know.  Ill more than gladly match my IQ up against yours, since you now feel like questioning my intelligence.  I had it all bro, and i will have it all again.  People like you and cw are just jealous of that, and thats understandable.  On the other hand, recognizing and pointing out that two people are homosexuals, does not make me homophobic.  Im very comfortable with my sexuality, are you?  Im very comfortable around all people, are you?  In fact i had a neighbor over the other night and realized an hour or two into it that he was gay, and i didnt really care in the least.  Recognizing he was gay doesnt make me a bigot.... :lol:

Hey Craftsman [your new name since you're a tool and all]

Yes, I am jealous at the fact that you're an unemployed guy who must have been such a loser that his girlfriend cheated on him. I'm so jealous of the guy who did stupid s*** that he was forced to resign. I'm so jealous of the guy who had the late night pity party threads on the board about how he was going to get fired, be unemployed and that his girlfriend was leaving him. Oh man, you're so right BMR.

Hey Craftsman [your new name since you're a tool and all]

Yes, I am jealous at the fact that you're an unemployed guy who must have been such a loser that his girlfriend cheated on him.  I'm so jealous of the guy who did stupid s*** that he was forced to resign.  I'm so jealous of the guy who had the late night pity party threads on the board about how he was going to get fired, be unemployed and that his girlfriend was leaving him. Oh man, you're so right BMR.

Apu talking about the guys cheating girlfriend is a low blow. Thats not cool. :nono

The truth may hurt.

Not a bit. If you had a clue youd know the cheating is her problem, not mine. That was over a year ago, like i care.... :huh: My gfs are always attractive and always will be, thats the point youre jealous of.......i will always have money, thats another thing youre jealous of ...im a strong person, i have GOd, i have peace, I have happiness. All of which you recognize and are jealous of. Its ok apu, keep going, it will make me laugh later, gotta go......... :cheers

Not a bit. If you had a clue youd know the cheating is her problem, not mine.  That was over a year ago, like i care.... :huh:    My gfs are always attractive and always will be, thats the point youre jealous of.......i will always have money, thats another thing youre jealous of ...im a strong person, i have GOd, i have peace, I have happiness.  All of which you recognize and are jealous of. Its ok apu, keep going, it will make me laugh later, gotta go......... :cheers

Strong people that are grown adults pick on 14 year olds now? :huh:

Explain to me again why I'm jealous of you BMR when you're a total tool and have nothing that I want?

Strong people that are grown adults pick on 14 year olds now? :huh:

Explain to me again why I'm jealous of you BMR when you're a total tool and have nothing that I want?

Again, ages dont matter on the internet, because everyone lies. Second, Ive already stated the obvious reasons why you would be jealous. Whether you really are or arent, is inside of you and noone will ever know, no matter what you say. Im just confident that you are............ ;) K time to go, bye

you lost a friend over a 14 year old.

WSC was wrong, and you shouldn't regret saying that he is wrong, but I am sure you wish this thing had been handled in a manner that didn't spark an arguement of such magnitude that friends were lost

lost a friend...not by my choice.. that friend made his alliance crystal clear......wsc kept with the persistant pm and email and that crossed the line for me and made me back lash at him .. i had made that point very clear as to being the top of my aggervation.. and the so called friend still backed the little assholes actions, so you tell me is that what a friend does for another friend ?? if he wanted to stick his nose in and be a friend he would have told the little mother f***er to back off and stop pm and email....not come to his aid cause i called him a few names.....this arguement would have not gotten this far had wsc been stopped a long time ago from running amuck all over the place........period........now i would ask you to not speculate into my wishes... ill state those on my own thank you very much.......

My intentions are to make peace not to put words in your mouth.

But IMO you have the facts mixed up, CW, never declared an allegiance with WSC. He just made a very logical choice and decided to close the thread because WSC was getting verbally beaten to a pulp, essentially what he did was call off the fight. Like the Lewis Klitchko fight last year, too much blood, the fight is done.

Not a bit. If you had a clue youd know the cheating is her problem, not mine.  That was over a year ago, like i care.... :huh:    My gfs are always attractive and always will be, thats the point youre jealous of.......i will always have money, thats another thing youre jealous of ...im a strong person, i have GOd, i have peace, I have happiness.  All of which you recognize and are jealous of. Its ok apu, keep going, it will make me laugh later, gotta go......... :cheers

Pompous ass

Guest hotsoxchick1

WSC was wrong, and you shouldn't regret saying that he is wrong, but I am sure you wish this thing had been handled in a manner that didn't spark an arguement of such magnitude that friends were lost

lost a friend...not by my choice.. that friend made his alliance crystal clear......wsc kept with the persistant pm and email and that crossed the line for me and made me back lash at him .. i had made that point very clear as to being the top of my aggervation.. and the so called friend still backed the little assholes actions, so you tell me is that what a friend does for another friend ?? if he wanted to stick his nose in and be a friend he would have told the little mother f***er to back off and stop pm and email....not come to his aid cause i called him a few names.....this arguement would have not gotten this far had wsc been stopped a long time ago from running amuck all over the place........period........now i would ask you to not speculate into my wishes... ill state those on my own thank you very much.......

But IMO you have the facts mixed up, CW, never declared an allegiance with WSC. He just made a very logical choice and decided to close the thread because WSC was getting verbally beaten to a pulp, essentially what he did was call off the fight. Like the Lewis Klitchko fight last year, too much blood, the fight is done.

he did make a choice and declare allegiance with wsc by defending him.....period... and he closed down the thread here on the off topic boards when i bashed back at wsc for the s*** that HE started on the other board, but that one didnt get closed down...see the double standard... its ok wsc can say what the f*** he wants to because hes a depressed little boy on the other hand everyone else just has to sit back and take what ever s*** he dishes out... f*** that... im not takin any s*** from anyone... period......call me out, ill come out plain and simple i dont go hide in a corner or behind someones back..and i certianly dont start any s*** i cant finish on my own....now i would appreciate you not bothering me on this s*** any more... you certianly have your opinion and i can respect that......but leave my name out of your future postings on this topic ok.......im done with it....

he did make a choice and declare allegiance with wsc by defending him.....period... and he closed down the thread here on the off topic boards when i bashed back at wsc for the s*** that HE started on the other board, but that one didnt get closed down...see the double standard... its ok wsc can say what the f*** he wants to because hes a depressed little boy on the other hand everyone else just has to sit back and take what ever s*** he dishes out... f*** that... im not takin any s*** from anyone... period......call me out, ill come out plain and simple i dont go hide in a corner or behind someones back..and i certianly dont start any s*** i cant finish on my own....now i would appreciate you not bothering me on this s*** any more... you certianly have your opinion and i can respect that......but leave my name out of your future postings on this topic ok.......im done with it....

No problem, sorry if I pissed you off.

And now to your pathetic point.  Its a message board.  Ages dont matter.  You have no idea if hes 14 or 54.  NONE.  Neither do I , nor do I care.  In addition, yes i feel good about backing my friends.  Yes I feel good about being loyal to my friends, despitte what i know is going to be unpopular.

Geez, he's 15, I met him. let it go........

Guest hotsoxchick1

No problem, sorry if I pissed you off.

your not pissing me off...... i made my stance and im stickin to it..... thats all........

Guest hotsoxchick1
I can't get enough of you sig, Cubsuck1, I laugh every time I see it.

If you know WSC you have to stand by him on BMR's attacks.  You can't let BMR get away with calling him 54

oh bulls***... dont lay wsc's f***ing mess at bmrs feet......thats not right.........if you know that little asshole (meaning wsc),... cubsuck then you should kick his ass and tell him to get his s*** together......that would serve him better than coddling him like a little puppy dog............wtf.. thats whats wrong with people today.... they have no balls to take care of themselves and blame everything on someone else............geez us f***in christ.......... :rolleyes: