Hail to the Victors....nope

IlliniKrush

Well all you michigan fans, kiss your national championship dreams good bye

Even with the ND and Illini loss, this is a great day

For all the bulls*** you people talked last week, how Michigan is unf***ingbelievable, they just lost to Oregon. Gee, i'm so sorry. You call ND fans assholes and all this other stuff for no reason, should i call you people this cuz michigan lost now?

Maybe you should take notes on this and not talk so much trash because sooner or later (sooner in this case) it's gonne come back to bite you in the ass

You can hear a pin drop in Ann Arbor, and i love every minute of it

Hail to the victors? Victory? Nope

Cwsox i don't know how many times i have to tell you but i didn't have internet from thursday through sunday. Maybe it takes you Michigan fans 10 times to fully understand things, i don't know. I did not and will not hide from anyone, and you can go think what you want, but all i know is you guys lost after personally calling me and others out last week and saying some nasty s*** about people. However i'm above all that, that's all i gotta say.

Even with the ND and Illini loss, this is a great day

That's just pathetic. You hate Michigan more than you like Illinois and ND? That's what that statement sounds like. Sure, you can be happy about Michigan losing, there's nothing at all wrong with that, but for it to be a good day despite your 2 favorite teams losing is just sad. You aren't a fan if that's true.

That's just pathetic. You hate Michigan more than you like Illinois and ND? That's what that statement sounds like. Sure, you can be happy about Michigan losing, there's nothing at all wrong with that, but for it to be a good day despite your 2 favorite teams losing is just sad. You aren't a fan if that's true.

No, you are interpreting it wrong. It's a great day on the one hand not even because Michigan lost as much, it's the fact that people who called me out last week and were big assholes can now go eat some crow. Cuz that was some absolute bulls*** people were throwing around last week. I'm glad these Michigan fans can go eat some crow now. I never ever hate a team more than i support my own. The mere fact of Michigan losing doesn't do all that much for me, it's the point about the people on this board who were complete pricks being disappointed now.

No, you are interpreting it wrong. It's a great day on the one hand not even because Michigan lost as much, it's the fact that people who called me out last week and were big assholes can now go eat some crow. Cuz that was some absolute bulls*** people were throwing around last week.  I'm glad these Michigan fans can go eat some crow now. I never ever hate a team more than i support my own. The mere fact of Michigan losing doesn't do all that much for me, it's the point about the people on this board who were complete pricks being disappointed now.

I don't think that way, but ok. I guess that's not so bad, but if Northwestern lost it pretty much would make the rest of Saturday suck for me. Only when they have losing seasons (which happens often) do I stop caring as much. I get used to the losing.

I don't think that way, but ok. I guess that's not so bad, but if Northwestern lost it pretty much would make the rest of Saturday suck for me. Only when they have losing seasons (which happens often) do I stop caring as much. I get used to the losing.

You also weren't on my end of the trash talk last week

I didn't mean great day overall, i should have said that differently, cuz this day sucks, on a scale from 1 to 10 the michigan loss took my day from a zero to a 1 (yes i realize it's a 1-10 scale so you figure it out)

I was just more pissed at all the people that talked so much crap, and more so talked personally and all this stuff, it just didn't seem right.

How's Basanez playing? I saw him play a few times in HS

You also weren't on my end of the trash talk last week

I didn't mean great day overall, i should have said that differently, cuz this day sucks, on a scale from 1 to 10 the michigan loss took my day from a zero to a 1 (yes i realize it's a 1-10 scale so you figure it out)

I was just more pissed at all the people that talked so much crap, and more so talked personally and all this stuff, it just didn't seem right.

I can find out from his family. I went to St. Viator, he graduated with my brother. I wrestled and am pretty good friends with one of his step-brothers who is a senior this year. His other step-brother graduated with me.

1549 and I have been here all day, none of the hiding stuff of a week ago, and that is what you all called on, not on the loss -

we are here and it's great to be a Michigan Wolverine!

we don't hide, baby, we are M Go Blue proud of our school

Exacto Mundo.

It is great to be a Michigan Wolverine, and as sure as John Navarre will learn to bring his passes down, the Wolverines will emerge from this a better team.

and by the way, Michigans national title hopes are only dimmed not diminished, both FSU and Nebraska have played for the title with one loss since the BCS format was established. and in '96 Florida won the title outright with a loss, and I am sure there have been others.

He has talent. He is a very good QB, but he keeps getting injured. Last year he had a broken bone in his leg (a non-weight bearing bone) and played through it, but he wasn't at his best and couldn't run. This season it sounded like he started well against Kansas (the game wasn't on tv), and he was playing well against Air Force until he got injured (forgot what injury he picked up) and he threw a bunch of picks in the 4th quarter as part of blowing a 21-7 2nd half lead. He got knocked on his ass against on a late hit personal foul in the Miami game and his nose was bleeding. He wasn't the same after, but our line simply blows. It was just the sheer number of hits he was taking that game. The key for Northwestern is to run because their pass block is just awful. He tries to play through every injury he gets, but he just simply can't get hurt. He will be a good QB for the years to come and I even think if he works hard enough he could be drafted. That's a bit of a longshot though, but it could happen.