Illinois State Redbirds win again!!!

BridgeportHeather

Today, my Illinois State Redbirds beat the #18 Eastern Illinois Panthers 21-14, after trailing 14-3 midway through the first quarter. The half time score was 14-12 EIU. In the second half, ISU blocked a punt, which rolled into the endzone for a safety to tie the game. A couple offensive drives later, ISU QB Mike Souza connects on a huge bomb TD pass from midfield, which was all that was needed. Our defense did the rest to finish EIU off.

ISU now is 3-1, and should be nationally ranked after this game. Next week, we're at home here at Hancok Stadium against Florida Atlantic University.

I wanna also add that ISU's first touchdown was scored by AVERY MASSENGALE from my high school alma mater BOLINGBROOK HIGH SCHOOL, giving me TWO reasons to be happy today!!! ISU wins, former Bolingbrook Raider scores a TD in the game...It doesn't get any better than that!!!!

I wanna also add that ISU's first touchdown was scored by AVERY MASSENGALE from my high school alma mater BOLINGBROOK HIGH SCHOOL, giving me TWO reasons to be happy today!!!  ISU wins, former Bolingbrook Raider scores a TD in the game...It doesn't get any better than that!!!!

Massengale? Can you imagine the s*** this guy has gotten his entire life? :lol:

Who knew there was a Florida Atlantic University :huh: ?